If you have a investment property you need managed, Jennings Group, Incorporated, has 30 years worth of experience, An exceptional group of property experts, and 24/7 maintenance and support crews. Our dedication to protecting and enhancing your investment is unparalleled, and our reputation speaks for itself. Please look over our list of services under “Property Management,” and “Investment Services” call us for the individual attention your investment deserves.
Multifamily Property Management
Jennings Group has over 35 years of experience in the management of apartment and other multifamily communities, both large and small. Sarah Vail and Kent Jennings bring decades of experience as Portfolio Managers and a support staff that is among the most highly educated in Landlord/Tenant and Fair Housing Laws to serve the needs of our clients and the management of multifamily properties. As some of the most seasoned property managementprofessionals in the community, Sarah and Kent take pride in the fact that Jennings properties consistently outperform the rest of the marketplace.
Our Multifamily Property Management Services include:
- Professional leasing
- Thorough Resident Screening at no expense to the property
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Services
- Multiple Detailed Accounting Reports
- Efficient Communication
- Outstanding Tenant Services
- A professional Landlord/Tenant relationship
Specialized Service includes:
- Maximizing the value of the real estate investment.
- Market experience in the Willamette Valley of Oregon Eugene area.
- Management of unique and historic properties.
- Environmental regulation compliance and individual property problem resolution for issues such as meeting requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), identification of potential asbestos & mold problems and its abatement.
- Portfolio management (multiple properties) and reporting.
- Marketing and sale of properties directly or in cooperation with other commercial real estate brokers and professionals.
Property Management Maintenance Services
Jennings Group offers a fully licensed, bonded, and insured property maintenance company led by Terry Fisher and Kurt Schilling. Our maintenance company can often offer property maintenance and repair at a substantially lower cost than other outside contractors. With a force of more than 15 full time technicians, Jennings Group is able to provide everything from routine property maintenance to major remodel work and tenant improvement projects. Being able to have this wide variety of work performed in house gives our Portfolio Managers and clients greater control over timing, scope, and eventual cost of the work performed. Our maintenance company provides emergency maintenance service for all of the properties we manage, 7 days a week and 365 days per year.
What was once a privilege of our clients only, our property maintenance company has now expanded to offer maintenance and landscaping services to the community as a whole. Please contact us for more details.
Property Maintenance Services:
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Local and state wide emergency response
- Residential and commercial property maintenance and repair
- Landscape maintenance services
- Termite and dry-rot repai
- Weatherization and energy conservation
- Renovation and rehabilitation projects
- Trained staff with stocked vehicles
- Prompt and efficient response t
- tenant requests
- Fast, effective unit turn-over
- Work performed on a “time and materials” or bid basis
- Detailed accounting of each job included with monthly statement
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured
- All maintenance services are fully guaranteed
Preventative Maintenance Services:
- Regular interior and drive-by property inspections
- Detailed written inspection reporting
- Effective seasonal maintenance and prevention programs
- Tried and tested emergency response procedures
- Skilled management of regulatory requirements pertaining t
- ADA, HAZMAT, asbestos, lead-based paint and MSDS
Commercial and Development Services:
- Supervision and contracting of tenant improvement work
- Supervision and contracting of weatherization and energy conservation
- Supervision and contracting of property rehabilitation
- Full service real estate development – Jennings Development LLC.